Do You Have What It Takes To Become One of Our Exceptional Caregivers?
Welcome to Evergreen Private Care, where we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of care for our clients and support for our care providers. Being a care provider with us offers many benefits that go beyond just a job – it’s a fulfilling career. Here are just a few of the many benefits you can expect as a member of our team:
- Competitive pay that surpasses many other agencies on the treasure coast
- Flexible scheduling options
- A supportive and inclusive work environment
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- The satisfaction of making a positive impact in the lives of others
- A sense of purpose and belonging as part of a dedicated team
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance starting as low as $22 per week with no exclusions for pre-existing conditions
At Evergreen Private Care, we understand the importance of a work-life balance, and we strive to provide our care providers with the necessary resources to achieve that balance. Additionally, our team is committed to fostering a culture of compassion, respect, and teamwork.
We are always looking for dedicated individuals to join our team, and we would love for you to be a part of it. Apply today and discover the many benefits of being a care provider with Evergreen Private Care, including our competitive pay and comprehensive insurance options.
Evergreen Private Care is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe the contribution of our employees to organizational success is enhanced, and not limited by, their age. We celebrate the differences and believe that together we are a stronger, more united organization. Evergreen Private Care wants our employees, regardless of age, to feel valued. We are proud to be part of the AARP Employee Pledge Program — a nationwide group of employers committed to developing diverse, high-performing organizations by leveraging workers of all ages.
North Florida Locations
South Florida Locations
1. Palm Beach
3. Saint Lucie
4. Indian River
Potential Candidates for hire:
- "Pink Lady" Volunteers
- Anyone needing to supplement income
- Students (18 years & older)
Qualifications to interview for Evergreen Private Care include:
- Verification of professional license, registration or certification
- Proof of legal authorization to work in the United States
- High School diploma or equivalent (HS students enrolled in health careers may be eligible for certain assignments)
- High School Diploma or Nursing Degree and successful completion of state boards if applying for a Nursing position
- Minimum of two year’s experience as a Care Provider
- Pass a Care Provider Knowledge Assessment Test
- Current TB Test and CPR certification
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report
- Reliable transportation & proof of auto insurance
- Clear, national background check